I saw a blog post recently about bad beauty habits and it got me thinking, Do I have any bad beauty habits? … the answer is DEFINETLY YES!! Even though I’m a beauty obsessive and you’d think I have a flawless routine, this is most definitely not the case and most of my bad habits are simply down to laziness. I’ve highlighted my list of bad habits and I’m slowly trying to kick them one by one to get to my skin and hair goals.
- Falling asleep with make-up on – This is probably the one I am most guilty of doing.
- Always forgetting to wash my brushes – even after highlighting how important it is in a previous post.
- Not remembering to drink enough water – my go to drink is a cup of tea so let’s try and change that.
- Forgetting to moisturize after a shower – I usually laze about after a shower and then realise the time has gone much faster than expected and the it’s a rush to get out of the door.
- I’m really bad at picking and squeezing spots which makes them worse – must stop!
- Straightening/Curling my hair to within an inch of its life and not using heat protection L
- Waiting to long between haircuts. – I don’t usually take notice until I see split ends and even then it takes me around 3 or 4 weeks to actually get my hair cut.
- Not getting enough sleep – I always plan to get an early night but usually still awake at 2,3,4am!!!
- Not throwing old make-up away that I’ve had for FOREVER!!! Just because the packaging is too cute.
Can you relate to any of these? Do you have any other bad beauty habits? Or are you a beauty goddess and do all of the above without fail?